Correct spelling for DEFUNK
We think the word defunk is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for defunk
- dank There were swamps, and dank, tangled, poisonous vines, and venomous snakes, and the sickening breath of fever.
- deafen Husband and wife deafen one another with injurious speeches, tear one another's faces, bathe the genial bed with tears, nay, some times with bloodshed.
- debunk It also attempted to debunk the various 9/11 conspiracy theories.
- defend My action went against me-I had not a penny to defend it.
- define As for motion pure and simple, I tell you humbly, that we cannot possibly define it.
- defunct Surely no man knoweth the beginning or the end of the network which is woven over our heads, and which, besides all the useful wires already enumerated, is full of "dead" wires, many of them strung by defunct or irresponsible companies, who would never have been allowed to obstruct the streets if they had not been "competing" for the business.
- dink Well, then, this Dink must have feathered her own nest with it.
- dung She thought that the king had sent for her to punish her, because, perhaps, she had some day unwittingly picked up the dung of the king's cattle.
- dunk I told Dinky- Dunk I wanted two new window-frames, beaverboard for inside lining, and two gallons of paint.
- fink "A pitty sp'y squirrel, I fink," remarked Katie, who did not consider any of Dotty's sentences complete until she herself had added a finishing touch.
- funk Not exactly a blue funk, you know, but still he did not half like it, and wished he was well out of it.
- funky Funky Basses" (Rugolo) - 2:03 Recorded at United Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA on November 8, 1961 (tracks 1-4, 6, 7, 9 & 11), and November 9, 1961 (tracks 5, 8, 10 & 12).
- DENG The enterprise logo of Air China consists of an artistic phoenix pattern, the name of the airline written in calligraphy by former national leader Deng Xiaoping, and "AIR CHINA" in English.
46 words made from the letters defunk
4 letter words made from defunk:
Misspelling of the day