Correct spelling for DENAMD
We think the word denamd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for denamd
- demand "I demand another shot," he insisted loudly.
- denim It was the man she'd seen in the ring, dressed in denim pants and a worn denim shirt.
- denmark Behind him Scyld left descendants, and one after the other reigned over Denmark.
- denote Crosses erected by Columbus to denote his discoveries.
- dent Jim Dent unstrapped the ammunition case, and each took a revolver, carefully loaded it, and put it in a pocket hidden by the tunic.
- dented Their metal fittings were dented by projectiles, their wind-shields broken by star-shaped holes.
- denude They cover every leaf-bearing thing, and occasionally completely denude whole districts of greenery.
- denuded If by any chance a root is left, it is left so dragged and pulled and denuded of earth, that there is small chance that it will survive.
- Deemed Had they not known that the insurrectos were out there somewhere, they would have deemed the hillside barren of life.
- Defamed To shriek, and scream, and sputter, to threaten actions, and to swear about the town that he has been belied and defamed in that he has been accused of bad grammar or a false metaphor, of a dull chapter, or even of a borrowed heroine, will leave on the minds of the public nothing but a sense of irritated impotence.
- Denoted That contact of the teeth would not occur earlier than at C nor later than at L, is shown by the dotted teeth sides; thus A and B would not touch when in the position denoted by the dotted teeth, nor would teeth I and K if in the position denoted by their dotted lines.
- Denied This he denied with spirit.
- Dined I kept to my rule and dined alone.
- denims American manufacturers compete chiefly in drills, denims, blankets, prints, gray cloths, and bleached shirtings, while German goods imported consist chiefly of drills, prints, Turkey red yarns, blankets, and trimmings.
47 words made from the letters denamd
3 letter words made from denamd:
4 letter words made from denamd:
Misspelling of the day