Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for DESEND
We think the word desend is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for desend
- Demand(Definition of demand)
- Decent(Definition of decent)
- Descend(Definition of descend)
- Defend(Definition of defend)
- Docent(Definition of Docent)
- Descender(Definition of descender)
- Depend(Definition of depend)
- Desert(Definition of desert)
- Dissent(Definition of dissent)
- Send(Definition of send)
- Distend(Definition of distend)
- Dosed(Definition of dosed)
- Descent(Definition of descent)
- Resend(Definition of Resend)
- Resent(Definition of resent)
You have a right to demand it of me, and i shall feel more comfortable after it is done."
You aren't very decent, are you?
When they saw us descend from the little hill, they very quickly walked away, like respectable people.
The children and i will go with you, and i will guard the door while you defend the windows."
It is entirely coincidental that the y chromosome, during mitosis, has two very short branches which can look merged under the microscope and appear as the descender of a y-shape.
I knew i could depend upon you."
The only thing i can say, is that i don't want to desert shirley.
Heldon foyle made a little gesture of dissent.
As the curtain descends, the couple, thus strangely reconciled, fall into each other's arms.
They were evidently not egyptians; their greek descent could be perceived even by the moonlight.
It had not quite come to this with lady desmond;-clara was not going forth to the world as a married woman.