Correct spelling for DIABIES
We think the word diabies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for diabies
- diabetes In some of the foods the starch has been changed so that sufferers from diabetes may use them.
- Babies There were many babies and nurses, and children laughing and crying and shouting, and a sky of mild forget-me-not blue smiled protectingly upon them.
- Dailies When the time came for the return trip possibly they might find some means for transporting the balloon to the home town, and when the fact of its discovery was published in the great New York dailies, the name of Hickory Ridge would become famous.
- Dairies "Farewell, rewards and fairies! Good housewives now may say; For now foule sluts in dairies, Doe fare as well as they: And though they sweepe their hearths no less Than mayds were wont to doe, Yet who of late, for cleaneliness, Finds sixe-pence in her shoe?"
- Daisies Yet bring whate'er your garden grows, Thrice welcome to our smiles and praises; Thanks for the myrtle and the rose, Thanks for the marigolds and daisies; One flower erelong we all shall claim, Alas!
- Diaries We must include travels, politics, diaries, memoirs, and biographies, for all of these are indispensable adjuncts.
- Dibs Well, that was what was in them trunks, and Old Dibs was pawing it out till it stuck up in the room, yards high, like a mountain.
- Davies It is true that Mr. W.H. Davies might have starved if he had not received a Government pension; that Mr. Yeats-I believe I am right-never entertained the idea of supporting himself by poetry; that Mr. Doughty has not so much as been heard of by one Englishman in a thousand.
- dabs Her skin showed very white and fine under the dabs of rouge.
- derbies There are men who have seen many Derbies decided and for thirty years or more in succession have experienced the thrill of the race.
107 words made from the letters diabies
4 letter words made from diabies:
5 letter words made from diabies:
biase, aides, saedi, bieda, baise, abeid, badis, beida, isaie, seida, badii, bidis, beads, abedi, badie, ibadi, dabei, biasi, desai, dbase, based, saeid, diebs, bside, aside, sabei, sabie, abies, sedia, sabed, daiei, eisai, saiid, dabis, siida, beidi, bedia, saied, bides, sedai, sidea, abidi, daise, basie, dabie, abide, debia, dibis, ebadi.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten