Correct spelling for DICEMBER
We think the word dicember is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dicember
- december Sunday, December 1. A little rain during the night but not enough to wet a sheet of paper.
- disembark To be short, our hero passed two-and-twenty hours in this extremity of wretchedness, and was only aroused, early next morning, by a corporal who thrust his head in at the hatchway and bade him arise and come on deck with all speed, as the regiment was about to disembark.
- dismember It required the United States to dismember Texas by surrendering to Mexico that part of the territory of that State lying between the Nueces and the Rio Grande, included within her limits by her laws when she was an independent republic, and when she was annexed to the United States and admitted by Congress as one of the States of our Union.
- dissembler He was but a poor dissembler, and the girl's bright brown eyes were sharp.
- timber Think of the work and loss of timber that involved.
- Decembers In these bare green valleys there is a sort of delicate austerity even in the summer; the memory of winter seems to be still lingering about these wind-swept fells, about the farmhouses, with their rough serviceable walls, of the same stone as the crags behind them, and the ravines, in which the shrunken becks trickle musically down through the debris of innumerable Decembers.
- dumber The Amil lately sent out a person with a small force to demand the Government dues; but they were driven back, as he pretends that he got it in mortgage from Dumber Sing, who had taken a short lease of that and other khalsa villages, and absconded as a defaulter; and that he has purchased the lands from the cultivating proprietors, and is, therefore, bound to pay no revenue whatever for them-to the King.
157 words made from the letters dicember
5 letter words made from dicember:
crime, debre, mcrib, breem, drice, ebeid, cedre, deber, erdei, erdem, dirce, ceder, riebe, mired, ember, cidre, driem, demir, cremi, breid, breed, crede, creed, merde, redec, merid, demer, rebid, bedri, dicer, demre, mereb, cermi, beedi, debrc, imbed, dimer, eidem, beder, eider, rebic, demic, bedie, erice, biere, riede, embed, cider, bdeir, bride, midre, creem, medic, deice, decir, mcree, derbi, briem, rimed, cebid, bedim, bider, eimer, riced, cereb, ebied.
4 letter words made from dicember:
deer, cedi, beci, bece, brim, imee, ride, ebre, micr, crib, ebed, dier, beed, iced, bdrm, reeb, rime, meed, brie, deim, erie, cere, cede, dice, deci, reed, ibrd, ried, erce, mreb, dime, icbm, bird, deem, mdbr, bier, erei, rece, cred, mere, ered, riem, eier, beim, drem, ecer, cree, rice, mire, reid, beer, dire, emde, meir, eire, deeb, demi, bide, emir, brem, dmib, debe, bede.
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats