Correct spelling for DIGET
We think the word diget is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for diget
- diet When he once takes to that kind of diet, don't you know-they say he likes nothing else half so well!
- dig And do you think I could help you dig?
- digest Digest the plan, and I am the one to carry it out."
- digger It belonged to some digger from the field.
- digit 02624-589004-0004. Then increasing the last digit by one on each attempt.
- direct Could he direct any one on the road to heaven?
- dirge It was probably "Lochaber no more" or some other dirge he was playing, as he always showed unnatural fondness for the weird and the sad-probably due to the difficulty of fingering lively airs while on the march.
- dirt Besides this, you have a cold in your head, and a grain of dirt in your eye, and you are a walking uneasiness.
- Dicta The result would, therefore, seem to be that every thing subsequently said and done by the court was extrajudicial-obiter dicta decisions, which, not affecting the merits of the case, are of no authority.
- Died Her mother died last winter, and she's been tryin' to go out nursin'.
- Diego I write also to these other Lords named in the letter of Diego Mendez.
- digits The rubber met the road at significant digits.
- DICT i – rough web browser, based on charon links – a text-based and graphical web browser mothra – a very basic web browser Desktop publishing deroff, delatex – remove formatting requests eqn – typeset mathematics gs – Aladdin Ghostscript (PostScript and PDF language interpreter) htmlroff – HTML formatting and typesetting lp – printer output ms2html, html2ms – convert between troffs ms macros and html page – view FAX, image, graphic PostScript PDF, and typesetter output files pic, tpic – troff and tex preprocessors for drawing pictures pr – print file ps2pdf, pdf2ps – convert between PostScript and PDF tbl – format tables for nroff or troff troff, nroff – text formatting and typesetting troff2html – convert troff output into HTML Graphics and multimedia getmap, colors – display color map jpg, gif, png, ppm, bmp, v210, yuv, ico, togif, toppm, topng, toico – view and convert pictures Various utilities and games astro – print astronomical information cal – print calendar calendar – print upcoming events clock – draws a simple analog clock dict – dictionary browser fortune – sample lines from a file juke, games/jukebox, games/jukefs – music jukebox lens – interactive screen magnifier map, mapdemo – draw maps on various projections games/playlistfs – playlist file system thesaurus – search online thesaurus scat – sky catalogue
15 words made from the letters diget
5 letter words made from diget:
Misspelling of the day
- claim to fame