Correct spelling for DIGET
We think the word diget is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for diget
- diet When he once takes to that kind of diet, don't you know-they say he likes nothing else half so well!
- dig And do you think I could help you dig?
- digest Digest the plan, and I am the one to carry it out."
- digger It belonged to some digger from the field.
- digit 02624-589004-0004. Then increasing the last digit by one on each attempt.
- direct Could he direct any one on the road to heaven?
- dirge It was probably "Lochaber no more" or some other dirge he was playing, as he always showed unnatural fondness for the weird and the sad-probably due to the difficulty of fingering lively airs while on the march.
- dirt Besides this, you have a cold in your head, and a grain of dirt in your eye, and you are a walking uneasiness.
- Dicta The result would, therefore, seem to be that every thing subsequently said and done by the court was extrajudicial-obiter dicta decisions, which, not affecting the merits of the case, are of no authority.
- Died Her mother died last winter, and she's been tryin' to go out nursin'.
- Diego I write also to these other Lords named in the letter of Diego Mendez.
- digits The rubber met the road at significant digits.
- DICT i – rough web browser, based on charon links – a text-based and graphical web browser mothra – a very basic web browser Desktop publishing deroff, delatex – remove formatting requests eqn – typeset mathematics gs – Aladdin Ghostscript (PostScript and PDF language interpreter) htmlroff – HTML formatting and typesetting lp – printer output ms2html, html2ms – convert between troffs ms macros and html page – view FAX, image, graphic PostScript PDF, and typesetter output files pic, tpic – troff and tex preprocessors for drawing pictures pr – print file ps2pdf, pdf2ps – convert between PostScript and PDF tbl – format tables for nroff or troff troff, nroff – text formatting and typesetting troff2html – convert troff output into HTML Graphics and multimedia getmap, colors – display color map jpg, gif, png, ppm, bmp, v210, yuv, ico, togif, toppm, topng, toico – view and convert pictures Various utilities and games astro – print astronomical information cal – print calendar calendar – print upcoming events clock – draws a simple analog clock dict – dictionary browser fortune – sample lines from a file juke, games/jukebox, games/jukefs – music jukebox lens – interactive screen magnifier map, mapdemo – draw maps on various projections games/playlistfs – playlist file system thesaurus – search online thesaurus scat – sky catalogue
15 words made from the letters diget
Misspelling of the day
- con currant
- concur rant