Correct spelling for DIGRAMS
We think the word digrams is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for digrams
- diagram "And the key," I said, remembering the expression of the note, "Did you mean this diagram?"
- digress Accordingly, while I am not blind to disagreeable but necessary possibilities, you will see that, if I digress to satisfy each one of them, I shall never reach the point, which no doubt in your mind by this time is the end; and so you must not pick flaws if I make statements which cover the probable, but not all the possible, contingencies.
- Dogmas The millions of men who faced death during the war were not determined in their attitude by their faith in religious dogmas.
- Dramas These dramas were hardly exciting enough.
- Dreams "I never tell dreams; I don't believe in them.
- drums Drums: Flourish, and Colours.
- diagrams Never saw anything like it before, and I've just made a quick search through all my books here that contain pictures and diagrams of the races of which we know.
143 words made from the letters digrams
5 letter words made from digrams:
3 letter words made from digrams:
4 letter words made from digrams:
Misspelling of the day
- fifty-fifty deal