Correct spelling for DNIES
We think the word dnies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dnies
- dense Fifty years ago it was a dense forest.
- dine Some watch and wait while others dine.
- diner A slovenly, half-grown Indian girl, Anita, the cook's daughter, came in from the kitchen, directed the slumbrous eyes of her race upon the sheriff who fitted well in a woman's eye, and went to serve the single other late diner.
- dis "This hyar story begins dis way.
- doings Why need a stranger know of our doings?
- Dandies Rum old place this, I often wonder what sort of a time those old dandies had in the Pavilion a century or more ago."
- Dies It is to be two million dollars, set apart for her, to be hers in full right on the day that he dies.
- Denis At these words the laugh, headed by Voltaire, went for Madame Denis.
- Dennis "I've been very short of time, Dennis.
- Denise "No, monsieur," replied Denise, weeping at an idea which had never yet occurred to her.
- Denies The Lord, it seems, denies me His precious Blood-and yet-let me try once more."
- Ines I could not wear great, coarse, hard shoes, said the little Dona Ines; It would spoil my feet.
- Daniels Sheriff Daniels put away his revolver and moved into the beam of light.
28 words made from the letters dnies
4 letter words made from dnies:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all