Correct spelling for DOB
We think the word dob is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dob
- bob The next morning, when they turned out, Dawes said- "Do you feel like paying Bob Kingsland a visit, Ridgeley?"
- cob They had a young moose, taken in the river a fortnight before, confined in a sort of cage of logs piled up cob-fashion, seven or eight feet high.
- dab "Naturally that little dab of timber is worth more to Pennington than to anybody else.
- deb "Well, you know, Pringle was here, and hospitality you know, Deb, hospitality you know-" "Hospitality won't preserve your health, Richard."
- doc Getting wounded was the greatest trouble with Doc.
- dod The Shakespeare of that planet is a woman called Ziek-dod who has been dead twelve hundred years.
- doe I could weepe, Madame, would it doe you good Qu.
- dog Well, you allee same likee one dog!
- don "Yes, it is Don, and this is Flamby.
- dos A novel like Dos Passos's "Three Soldiers," or Mrs. Wharton's "Age of Innocence," or Mrs. Atherton's "Sleeping Fires," makes its first, though not usually its strongest, appeal to our curiosity as to how others live or were living.
- dot Come, Dot Parlin; if you don't like poison, come out and play soldier."
- dub That would-be jovial and yet melancholy air, with its dreary rub-a-dub-dub which the band plays when the regiment is marching out so gaily oh!
- fob He put the watch in his fob and counted out fifteen pounds on the counter.
- gob Then, before my eyes, not three feet away from them, a little gob of ashes dropped from the empty air into the tray.
- hob Past the children and fowls, and cows and crows, all hob-nobbing together as usual.
- job I guess that means your uncle Dudley is out of a job."
- lob Then it is not necessarily our virtue that makes Lob interested in us?
- mob To be mob-ridden is bad enough, but to be press-ridden is worse!
- nob Mr. Caddis represented his political opinions; but here was this cur of a Caddis whineing his niminy note from his piminy nob, when he was asked for his hearty echo of the praises of this jolly good fellow come to waken the neighbourhood, to be a blessing, a blazing hearth, a fall of manna:-and thank the Lord for him, you desertdog!
- ob Out ob de swamp into de woods.
- rob Then you are the last man they want to pay when it comes time to settle, and they always think you're trying to rob them.
1 words made from the letters dob
3 letter words made from dob:
Misspelling of the day
- at heels of