How to spell DOINNG correctly?
The misspelling "doinng" can be corrected by changing it to the correct spelling "doing". Another possible suggestion is to use an autocorrect tool to fix the spelling mistake automatically. Using grammar and spell-check software can also help avoid such errors in the future.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell doinng correctly
- ding I heard the bell ding every time someone entered the store.
- dining I am currently in the dining room setting the table for dinner.
- Doing I am doing my assignment.
- doings I'm not sure about his doings last night.
- Donn The donn of the restaurant was delightful.
- donna I didn't mean to sound disrespectful, but donna is pretty common among women my age.
- donne My grandmother is a very donne woman.
- Donning I am donning my apron.
- Donny I bumped into Donny on my way to the office.
- downing Downing his drink in one gulp, he slammed the glass down on the table.
Misspelling of the day