Correct spelling for DOLLAT
We think the word dollat is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dollat
- collate to collate, synthesize and generate scientifically sound evidence on unsafe abortion prevalence and practices; to develop improved technologies and implement interventions to make abortion safer; to translate evidence into norms, tools and guidelines; and to assist in the development of programmes and policies that reduce unsafe abortion and improve access to safe abortion and highquality postabortion care A 2007 study published in The Lancet found that, although the global rate of abortion declined from 45.
- dallas Mrs. Dallas was working at some wool embroidery, and taking her stitches with a thoughtful brow; her husband in his easy-chair was carelessly turning over the pages of a newspaper.
- delta Fort Christina, on the edge of the overflowed meadow, with the rocky promontory of hills behind it, its church and houses, and a wide prospect across the delta and river, was a fair spot in the old days.
- dilate On this last occasion he took advantage of the opportunity to dilate on my sins, and before our servants to ask of Heaven that I be brought to a due sense of my iniquities.
- doll "You can hold my doll if you want to," offered Vi.
- dollar Once I found one no bigger than a quarter of a dollar.
- Dealt It is a very well-known fact, one with which Bulwer Lytton dealt with great power, that an intolerable sadness is the very first experience of the neophyte in Occultism.
- Doled Then my good friend George Edwards doled out scraps of news in a niggardly manner, and refused to allow me to do much talking.
- Della And there's the Monte della Disgrazia.
- dollars Twenty dollars in all!"
44 words made from the letters dollat
3 letter words made from dollat:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way