How to spell DOMS correctly?
If you meant to write "domes", suggestions for correcting the error include checking for typos and using proper spelling in future. If you meant "dom's", some possible correct forms include "doms'" or "domes's", which would indicate possession or ownership by someone named Dom or a place called Domes.
List of suggestions on how to spell doms correctly
- dams The recent heavy rainfall caused the dams to overflow.
- dbms A DBMS is used to manage and organize data in a relational database.
- dims The dims in the room made it difficult to read my book.
- DOCS I need to ask the DOCS department for a copy of my medical records.
- Does I wonder if she does her own laundry.
- dogs I always think of my dogs when I hear the song "Can't take my eyes off you"
- dome The dome sits atop the building like a blessing from the heavens.
- DOMES The domes of the historic cathedral glimmered in the sunlight.
- DONS The dons of the university were known for their expertise in their respective fields.
- dooms The scientist's prediction of a major earthquake dooms the city to evacuation.
- dorms I am living in the dorms during my first semester of college.
- dos I usually take two dos of medication before going to bed.
- doss I spent the night at Doss's house.
- dots I drew a huge star with 24 dots in each corner.
- MOMS The moms gathered in the park to chat and watch their kids play.
- OMS The next meeting is on Monday at 9:00 a.m. in the OMS room.
- POMS The cheerleaders shook their bright POMS and chanted loudly to support their team.
- TOMS I really love my TOMS shoes because they are comfortable and stylish.
Misspelling of the day