Correct spelling for DONGE
We think the word donge is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for donge
- dane Two young Englishmen, rosy and bashful; a Dane as pale as Hamlet, and a Spaniard, fell to my stare.
- danger I wish we knew what the danger is."
- dangle The young man had a gossiping mind, but he forbore to say what he thought, which was to the effect that-why under the heavens, if that woman cared as much as that for that man, she had not married him, instead of letting him dangle after her so many years?
- dengue Haiti degree of risk: high food or waterborne diseases: bacterial and protozoal diarrhea, hepatitis A and E, and typhoid fever vectorborne diseases: dengue fever and malaria water contact disease: leptospirosis (2008)
- dine Mrs. Little's rooms being nearly square, she set up a round table, at which eight could dine.
- ding Thou art mine own sweetheart, From thee I'll never depart; Thou art my Ciperlillie, And I thy Trangdidowne-dilly: And sing, Hey ding a ding ding, And do the tother thing: And when 'tis done, not miss To give my wench a kiss: And then dance, Canst thou not hit it? Ho, brave William Cricket!
- dodge He's whistlin' for Dodge City now."
- dog The dog did so.
- doge But for some reason, not obviously apparent, they do not think it worth while to add that the Doge himself-better informed, it is clear, for he speaks with finality in the matter-reproved him by denying the rumour and definitely stating that it was not true, as you may read in the Diary of Marino Sanuto.
- Dang "We dang near double our winnings," Shorty told Smoke, as they piled the soap-boxes inside the cabin.
- Dionne Little Beaver may refer to: Little Beaver, the Jicarilla Apache pal of Red Ryder Willie Hale, musician also known as "Little Beaver" Lionel Giroux, the wrestler known as "Little Beaver" Little Beaver Creek State Wild and Scenic River and National Scenic River, in Ohio Marcel Dionne, with the nickname of Little Beaver Theodore Cleavers nickname in the TV series Leave It to Beaver
- DENG Deng remained the most influential of the CPC cadre, although after 1987 his only official posts were as chairman of the state and Communist Party Central Military Commissions.
- danged " Danged if ye ain't so plumb full o' buffaler meat ye nigh weigh a ton," growled the hunter.
34 words made from the letters donge
4 letter words made from donge:
3 letter words made from donge:
5 letter words made from donge:
ogden, goden, gendo, odgen.
Misspelling of the day