Correct spelling for DOOWN
We think the word doown is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for doown
- dawn We must make our twenty miles by dawn-and rest during the heat of the day."
- den How can you live in such a den as this?
- din Added to the din was Teddy's voice howling for help.
- disown Shall I disown my son, my own dear child!
- don There isn't any hurry, is there, Don?"
- done She has done so.
- donna Donna Lucrezia presented me to her youngest sister, only eleven years of age, and to her brother, an abbe of fifteen, of charming appearance.
- donne "For me, I believe," returned Donne complacently, appearing to think it much to his credit that a party should thus be kept dependent on his movements.
- donor Christian ministers are frequently asked to pray at these gatherings; and former years have witnessed requests by the donor for prayer, from well-known ministers and bishops.
- door Coming to the door.
- down If I can volplane down!
- downer Armsby John 200 Alvey Robt 400 Andrew Wm 100 Abbott Robt 100 Arnold Anthony 100 Arnold Benj 1000 Alcock John 190 Adam James 400 Anderson Wm Capt 150 Burwell Majr 4700 Bunch Paul 150 Baker John 250 Burges Edwd 150 Buttris Robt 400 Bibb Benj 100 Browne Joseph 270 Bell Edwds 580 Burch Henry 200 Burrel Suprian 350 Baker Tho 100 Bobo Elizb 200 Bird Wm Maj Qr 1200 Burrus John 60 Butler Thomas 150 Burrus Thomas 60 Bassett Coll Qr 1550 Bray James Qr 1400 Browne Abraham 250 Brightwell Elizb 300 Bickley Joseph 150 Claibourne Wm Coll 3000 Claibourne Tho Capt 1000 Claibourne John 50 Coakes Robert 100 Cradock Samll 600 Cockram Wm 200 Cockram Joseph 600 Celar John 100 Chadwick Wm 150 Cathern John 180 Carr Thomas 500 Chiles Henry Qr 700 Craushaw Thomas 150 Clark Margarett 100 Coates Wm 50 Douglas Wm 200 Davis Lewis 200 Davis Wm 200 Downer John 300 Downes Elias 300 Davenport Davis 200 Dorrell Sampson Qr 5000 Davenport Martin 100 Davis Robert 200 Dickason Wm 100 Dickason Thomas 100 Dillon Henry 150 Dabney James 200 Dabney George 290 Dabney Benj 200 Davis John 200 Elly Richd 100 Egny Elizb 100 Elliot Thomas 480 Edward James 350 Elliott James 1700 Fox John Capt.
- downy Language: Write a story about the winter experiences of a downy woodpecker.
- drown Whoever is not killed by lightning will drown in the puddles."
- dun What sort o' a wife dun yo' co that?
- motown Anna (video game), a 2012 psychological horror game Anna (Disney), a heroine from the 2013 Disney film Frozen Anna (TV series), a German Christmas television series Literature Anna (magazine), a weekly Italian womens fashion magazine Anna, novel by Niccolò Ammaniti Music Anna Records, early Motown label ANNA (band), a Ukrainian nu-metal band Anna (Anna Waronker album), 2002 Anna (The Courteeners album), 2013 "Anna" (The Cribs song) "Anna", a 2015 song by Will Butler from Policy "Anna", a 2011 song by Charlotte Gainsbourg from Stage Whisper "Anna", a 1984 song by APO Hiking Society from Feet on the Ground "Anna", a 1975 song by Bad Company from Straight Shooter "Anna", a 1970 song by Lucio Battisti "Anna", a song by Toto from The Seventh One "Anna", a song by Stone Sour from Audio Secrecy "Anna (Go to Him)", a 1962 song by Arthur Alexander, later covered by The Beatles
- own "Let him go his own way.
- ton It held half a ton of medical comforts, and I often had the pleasure of drinking some of them afterwards on Mr. Clemm's veranda, where we all agreed it was prime stuff and exactly suited to our complaints.
- town When did you come to town?"
- Dan An' oh, we've all come out of it, Owny an' little Dan.
- Doing And do you know a way of doing it?
- Dow Late in April, Roosevelt sent Merrifield to Minnesota with Sewall and Dow and a check for twelve thousand five hundred dollars to purchase as many more head of stock as the money would buy.
- Deon Chris Cain (born 1955), jazz and blues guitarist Dean Cain (born 1966), American actor Deon Cain (born 1996), American football player Elizabeth Cain (born 1962), Australian ice skater Henri Caïn (1857–1937), French playwright and librettist Herb Cain (1913–1982), Canadian professional ice hockey player Herman Cain (born 1945), American businessman, talk show host and candidate for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination Jackie Cain (1928–2014), American jazz vocalist James M.
- Dion Archibius, as kyrios, joined the lovers' hands in the Egyptian-Barine's mother, as bridesmaid, in the Greek-manner, and Dion gave his bride a plain iron ring.
- Dona Esperance proclaimed her preference for " Dona Sol" in Hernani or "Camille" in "On ne badine pas avec l'amour."
- Donn Derek Barber, Baron Barber of Tewkesbury (1918–2017), agricultural expert Dick Barber (1910–1983), American long jumper Dominic Barber (1955–2003), English theatre director Dominique Barber (born 1986), American football player Don Barber (born 1964), Canadian-born ice hockey player Donn Barber (1871–1925), American architect Douglas Barber, Canadian businessman
- Donny Donny Baldwin is an American drummer best known as a member of Jefferson Starship and its continuation Starship.
- Downs "Mr. Downs, I am glad to meet you, and to know you will go with me.
12 words made from the letters doown
Misspelling of the day
- fifty-fifty deal