Correct spelling for DRIBLING
We think the word dribling is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dribling
- doubling The limb of the tree was so large and suitable that while a fork of it was wide enough to serve for a table, a branch which grew upwards formed a lean to the hunter's back, and another branch, doubling round most conveniently, formed a rest for his right elbow.
- drawling "No," returned Norton, drawling, "no one asked me.
- dribbling Sallie disappeared, leaving a dribbling trail of good-natured complaint behind her.
- drilling It was hard work for some of the children, though most of them thought of it as play, but they had spent long hours in drilling.
- drizzling The weather had suddenly grown soft and mild, and a drizzling rain had been falling all night.
- drubbing If I were not occupied, added the Dictator, with a terrifying oath, I should give you the unholiest drubbing ere you went!
- trifling She supposed that she was happy because at last she was being of some trifling use to somebody; it made her think more of herself.
- Dabbling My sister had a weakness for dabbling in the various "new" theories of the day, and Mabel, who before her marriage had belonged to foolish societies for investigating the future life to the neglect of the present one, had fostered this undesirable tendency.
89 words made from the letters dribling
4 letter words made from dribling:
3 letter words made from dribling:
Misspelling of the day