Correct spelling for DUMASS
We think the word dumass is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dumass
- amass It is true that every era, each generation, seems to have its peculiar work to do; it is to subdue the intractable earth, to repel or to civilize the barbarians, to settle society in order, to build cities, to amass wealth in centres, to make deserts bloom, to construct edifices such as were never made before, to bring all men within speaking distance of each other-lucky if they have anything to say when that is accomplished-to extend the information of the few among the many, or to multiply the means of easy and luxurious living.
- damask His hand had wandered up the damask curtain, gently drawing its heavy folds from out her clinging fingers.
- demise Indeed, it may be safely predicted that the day will arrive when the announcement of the natural demise of the last Puritan in Ireland will appear in the daily newspapers as a curious piece of intelligence, not devoid of a certain interest.
- dumas It reads rather like some of those desperate and heroic adventures in which the fiction of the elder Dumas delighted than the sober chronicle of recorded warfare.
- dumps Elise has got over her dumps and is behaving like a rational human being, and I am the only one who has not reformed.
- duress When crimes are committed during military operations, sentences are heavier than when the same offenses are committed under conditions where duress is not a factor.
- mass I will go to the eight o'clock mass on my way back."
- Dummies The sides of the canvas cover buttoned to the woodwork of the tilt, but we unbuttoned sufficient of it to give us, when we lifted it slightly, a good view of the fire, the couch with the dummies lying in it, and a considerable space surrounding these.
- Demos The Bastille fell, and it seemed to an Englishman merely that a despot had turned into a demos.
- demurs A writer in The Daily Telegraph, of July 11th, 1882, speaks somewhat disparagingly of these illustrations, but The Academy of a few days later, in the following remarks, thus demurs to his criticism:- In the Bleak House illustrations hardly anything is wrong; there is no shortcoming.
- dams Sitting in the shadow with his eyes fixed on the ragged adventurer, he heard how small sawmill owners had been jockeyed out of the timber leases they were not rich enough to defend; how dams and flumes had been tampered with until their harassed proprietor sold out his water rights; and the means by which impecunious owners of minerals had been robbed of their claims.
- dims A specially made camel-hair brush accompanies the set of instruments; with this the grower gently brushes the leaves till no speck dims their fair loveliness.
- dames But what does he do," she continued, "when some of the dames of good standing in the congregation call on your faither?
- DOMES Projecting eminences of rock so called have been smoothed and worn into the shape of flattened domes by the glacier as it passed over them.
- DIMES Promptly five dimes were handed to her, and, adding one of her own, she put them all into a little knitted silk purse she had brought for the purpose.
44 words made from the letters dumass
5 letter words made from dumass:
4 letter words made from dumass:
Misspelling of the day