Correct spelling for DYNMAIC
We think the word dynmaic is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for dynmaic
- denmark In 1576 the King of Denmark founded the celebrated observatory of Uraniborg, at which Tycho spent twenty years assiduously engaged in observations of the positions of the heavenly bodies with the best instruments that could then be made.
- dynamic There is developing, however, an effort in the midst of this "dynamic individualism" to make both the new and the old immigration work out "civilization."
- dynamical It is the bridge between the moral Court treatise and the novel, and, as such, all its aesthetic defects matter little in comparison with its dynamical value.
- dynamics The distinction between statics and dynamics is, in a general way, the same as the distinction here made between the historical and the cross-section view.
- dynamite Much obliged to you for allowing me all the dynamite I need.
- dynamo The mere fact that electrical energy from the least expensive chemical battery using up zinc and acids costs twenty times as much as that from a dynamo-driven by steam-engine-is in itself enough to explain why so many of the electric arts lingered in embryo after their fundamental principles had been discovered.
- dynamos On July 5th-owing to the better opportunity for ceaseless toil given by a public holiday-the construction of the operative part of the station was so far completed that the first of the dynamos was operated under steam; so that three days later the satisfactory experiment was made of throwing its flood of electrical energy into a bank of one thousand lamps on an upper floor.
104 words made from the letters dynmaic
4 letter words made from dynmaic:
5 letter words made from dynmaic:
Misspelling of the day