Correct spelling for EAZEL
We think the word eazel is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for eazel
- abel Well, it seems afore poor Abel went out he wrote a paper an' give it to this 'ere maid, a-leavin' her everything as the poor chap had in the world.
- asl American Sign Language (ASL) developed in the United States and Canada, but has spread around the world.
- basel The states of Holland are as sovereign as the kings of England or Denmark, the electors of Saxony or Brandenburg, the magistrates of Zurich or Basel or other Swiss cantons.
- bezel The little man had a look of triumph in his eyes, which showed that his interview with Mrs. Bezel had been to some purpose.
- eagle "The eagle again mounted back into the air, but soon wheeled round and shot down a second time.
- earl The Earl shrugged his shoulders.
- ease The gentlemen lay smoking about at their ease; at the end a deep sigh went up from the ladies, cut short by the question which they immediately fell into.
- eased This was Mrs. Fox's remark as she eased Sydney down into a rocking chair in the little parlor.
- easel It is idle to assert, as some modern writers have done, that at the utmost his easel pictures could have been but few, because most of his short life was devoted to painting frescoes, which have perished.
- easily Mr. Bunner laughed easily.
- eel We were having a little dispute as to who should sup off the other, and without going into details, the upshot of it all was that the eel managed to tie herself in a knot round my throat, and so, you see, was mistress of the situation.
- hazel Hazel watched the speaker with eyes full of trouble and perplexity.
- Ethel Ethel at once understood.
- Edsel Bermuda kite, a type of kite traditionally flown in Bermuda at Easter, symbolizing the ascent of Christ Bermuda shorts, a type of short trousers Bermuda Conference, an international conference between the United Kingdom and the United States held on April 19, 1943 at Hamilton, Bermuda, concerned with the plight of European Jews Bermuda Agreement, an aviation agreement between the United States and the United Kingdom Brewster Bermuda, a British name for the Brewster SB2A Buccaneer two-seat scout bomber Edsel Bermuda, a 1958 station wagon Bermuda national cricket team, the national cricket team of Bermuda "Bermuda" (song), a 1951 song by The Bell Sisters "Bermuda", a song by Roky Erickson, first released as a single, and then inserted into some albums 45600 Bermuda, a British LMS Jubilee Class locomotive
- Earle This trooper, detailed as mail orderly, was no other than Charley Bemis, whom we last saw at the Earle-Truxton wedding, but so strictly was the etiquette of military life maintained in camp that the man on approaching, saluted his superior officer, received an acknowledging salute, delivered a letter and turned away without a word.
- eases It always eases her phthisic to git up here on the high land, an' I've got a new notion about doin' over her best-room carpet sence I see her that'll save rippin' one breadth.
- ESL Rleak, the resistance representing the leakage current of the capacitor RESR, the equivalent series resistance which summarizes all ohmic losses of the capacitor, usually abbreviated as "ESR" LESL, the equivalent series inductance which is the effective self-inductance of the capacitor, usually abbreviated as "ESL".
- easels Even before the accustomed hour the big barnlike room, with a few prize pictures of former classes scattered about the walls, and with the old academy easels standing about like a caravan of patient camels ever loaded with new burdens but ever traveling the same ancient sands of art-even before nine o'clock the barnlike room presented a scene of eager healthy animal spirits.
18 words made from the letters eazel
5 letter words made from eazel:
zelea, leaze, eazel.
Misspelling of the day
- come hasty conclusion