Correct spelling for EFFICICAY
We think the word efficicay is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for efficicay
- efface Three years' residence in that land had changed the aliens into American citizens, but a lifetime of prosperity could scarcely efface the bitterness they had brought with them from the east, while some, in spite of their crude socialistic aspirations, were drilled men who had herded the imperial legions like driven cattle into Sedan.
- efficacy It is true that no successful general, whatever may have been his practical knowledge, has neglected such study; but while many have borne witness to its efficacy, none have left a record of the manner in which their knowledge of former campaigns influenced their own conduct.
- effigy To each he gave a gold piece bearing his effigy.
- effusive When she got to the top she said, with a shy, effusive little laugh, "Oh, are you superstitious?"
- office I can tell the folks that you're from the office."
- officer That night he asked his uncle and a brother-officer to witness his will.
- officious It is such actions of dishonesty which make one afraid of travelling in Africa, lest we are sacrificed to the designing villany of those who pretend most and exhibit the most officious marks of friendship.
- Effaced Some of the leaves were covered with writing, almost entirely effaced by the damp.
- Effacing Father Beret was the humble, self-effacing, never-tiring agent of good in his community.
- Effigies The gallery was altogether better in the old admirals and other sea-dogs of England whose portraits relieved the intolerable spread of the battle scenes; and it was best of all in the many pictures and effigies and relics of Nelson, who, next to Napoleon, was the wonder of his great time.
42 words made from the letters efficicay
3 letter words made from efficicay:
5 letter words made from efficicay:
4 letter words made from efficicay:
6 letter words made from efficicay:
Misspelling of the day
- beats a hasty retreat