Correct spelling for EMBREO
We think the word embreo is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for embreo
- amber Until long after the sun went down they lay drying on the sand, her hair spread in a lovely amber flare, and, stretched full length on his stomach beside her, he built a little grave of sand for her feet.
- ebro The city of Saragossa, after successfully resisting its besiegers in the summer of 1808, had been a second time invested after the defeats of the Spanish armies upon the Ebro.
- embargo The bishop hasn't put his embargo on that as well as the hunting, I hope?"
- embed The basic idea of this data structure is to maintain a dynamic binary tree of height log n + O(1) using existing methods, embed this tree in a static binary tree.
- ember Like a ruddy ember it lay in his hand.
- embrace Modestly to embrace a small happiness-they call 'submission'!
- embroil A more unsuitable adviser than Considine, in difficulties like these, there could not be; his very contempt for all the forms of law and justice was sufficient to embroil my poor uncle still farther; so that I resolved at once to apply for leave, and if refused, and no other alternative offered, to leave the service.
- embryo 28. Embryo of Polynema.
- emery The emery-wheel and gear pinion D are fast together, and a pin passes through and holds G and H together.
- emperor 19; Emperor, 98; v.
- umber The two men stood on the roof among the bubbly domes for a long time, looking over the umber-coloured town and the flowing oasis which swept to Bou-Saada's brown feet like a tidal wave.
- umbra In the later papers, 'A Christmas Sermon,' 'A Letter to a Young Gentleman,' and 'Pulvis et Umbra,' in the volume of collected essays called Across the Plains, the note of pathos which appears now and then in Virginibus Puerisque is even more forcibly struck.
- EMBERS She had rested her chin on her hands, and was now gazing steadily at the embers.
41 words made from the letters embreo
4 letter words made from embreo:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of