How to spell EMINATIONS correctly?
The correct spelling for "eminations" is "emanations". This word refers to the act of emitting or radiating something, such as light or energy. Some possible correct suggestions for misspelling "eminations" include "emanations", "illuminations", "emissions", and "radiations."
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell eminations correctly
- eliminations The eliminations in the tournament will continue until there is only one winner.
- emanation The emanation of smoke from the factory was a disturbing sight.
- emanations The emanations from the sacrificial pyre provided a flickering light for the evening ritual.
- imitations The street vendors were selling imitations of designer handbags.
- nominations There were many nominations for the best actor award.
- ruminations My ruminations on the topic led me to realize there were more questions than answers.
- terminations I need to make some terminations with my supplier.
Misspelling of the day