Correct spelling for EMTPY
We think the word emtpy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for emtpy
- amity He had pictured some sort of amity based on the old romance.
- amp ATP + biotin + apo-[methylmalonyl-CoA:pyruvate carboxytransferase] AMP + diphosphate + [methylmalonyl-CoA:pyruvate carboxytransferase] The 3 substrates of this enzyme are ATP, biotin, and [[apo-[methylmalonyl-CoA:pyruvate carboxytransferase]]], whereas its 3 products are AMP, diphosphate, and methylmalonyl-CoA:pyruvate carboxytransferase.
- atop I don't suppose I can overtake them now, unless they atop again.
- atp The total energy gained from the complete breakdown of one (six-carbon) molecule of glucose by glycolysis, the formation of 2 acetyl-CoA molecules, their catabolism in the citric acid cycle, and oxidative phosphorylation equals about 30 ATP molecules, in eukaryotes.
- edp Archant publishes two daily newspapers in Norwich, the Norwich Evening News, and the regional Eastern Daily Press (EDP), and had its own television operation, Mustard TV, which has now closed.
- emetic If the cough be attended with feverish symptoms, a gentle emetic must be taken, of camomile flowers, and afterwards the following liniment applied to the pit of the stomach.
- emit From all which it may safely be inferred, that as the Lord Jesus Christ, the King and Lawgiver of his church, has committed all the power of church matters, whether respecting the doctrine or government thereof, to church officers, as the first, proper receptacles thereof; so, for civil rulers, at first instance, by their own authority, to make alterations in the government of the church, and to settle and emit a standard of doctrine to the church, is a manifest usurpation of ecclesiastical authority, and tyrannical encroachment upon the ministerial office.
- Amt 1964-72: Carousel 800 (consumer) 1967-69: Ektagraphic (professional) 1969-71: Ektagraphic AF, E, and B (professional) 1971-84: Ektagraphic E-2, B2, F-2, AF-3 (professional) 1972-81: Carousel 'H (models 600H, 650H, 750H, 850H, consumer) 1975-84: Ektagraphic AF-2K, AF-1 1979-84: Ektagraphic B-2AR, S-AV 1020, 1030, 2000, 2030, 2050 1981-2004: Carousel 4000, 4200, 5200, 5400, 5600 1981-2004: Ektagraphic III (E plus, A, AMT, ATS, Br, ABR) 1992-2004: Ektapro (320, 3000, 9020) 1992-2004: Ektalite (1000, 1500, 2000) The manufacturing date may be decoded using the CAMEROSITY code, which is a four or six-letter code which corresponds to the month and year (four-letter) or month, day, and year (six-letter) of manufacture, using the substitution cipher C=1, A=2, M=3, E=4, R=5, O=6, S=7, I=8, T=9, Y=0.
- Emmett Women's Health League, 88. Woods, J.S., 114. Wright, R.R., 171. Yard workers, wages of, 17. York, migrations to, 134. Young Negroes' Progressive Association, 132. Youngstown, migrations to, 57, 126. End of Project Gutenberg's Negro Migration during the War, by Emmett J. Scott
- emits Fire, says Plotinus, emits heat, snow cold, fragrant bodies odors, and every organic thing so far as it is perfect begets something like itself.
7 words made from the letters emtpy
Misspelling of the day
- fifty-fifty deal