Correct spelling for EQUTIY
We think the word equtiy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for equtiy
- acquit I know you will acquit me of any desire to defend extreme "churchiness," and I have no doubt you will remember one or two occasions in the past when I was rather afraid that you were tending that way yourself.
- acuity In November 2015, Acuity Insurance began flying a 140 feet (43 m) by 70 feet (21 m) flag.
- aquatic I have always looked upon the strawberry as a semi-aquatic plant, and this view has been strengthened by an account of a wonderful crop produced in this region by abundant and systematic watering.
- equality He appealed to his father, who wrote a nobly generous letter, pleading the woman's right to her own career: a very gospel of artistic equality.
- equate Some sources equate the "aortic bodies" and "paraaortic bodies", while other sources explicitly distinguish between the two.
- equating Paul used these terms interchangeably, equating elders with overseers or bishops (Acts 20:17,28; Titus 1:5, 7).
- equator A certain pomp and splendour about him; his equator was astounding.
- equine The riders were quite fascinated by these equine undulations in this most delightful holiday-game of our times.
- equip The Credit Mobilier was a construction company composed of a selected group of stockholders of the Union Pacific Railroad, the transcontinental line which was being built between 1865 and 1869. In their capacity of railroad stockholders they awarded themselves as stockholders of the construction company the contract to build and equip a large part of the railway.
- equity We are entitled to say that she is indifferent as to whether our intentions be good or evil, but have not the right to conclude that she has therefore no morality and no equity; for that would be tantamount to affirming that there are no more mysteries or secrets, and that we know all the laws of the universe, its origin and its end.
- Equated The symbols of the icosian calculus can be equated to moves between vertices on a dodecahedron.
- Equities And yet the permit of the President, which so completely put the claimant upon inquiry as to what he might or might not do, seems now to be relied upon as the source of equities in his favor, and is pressed into his service under the guise of a sanction of his unlawful proceedings.
- equates In 2015, Botswana ranked 55 out of 193 in the world in child mortality rate; there was an average of 44 deaths per 1000 (this equates to 2000 children dying under the age of 5).
- Cutie New Cutie Honey (Japanese: 新・キューティーハニー, Hepburn: Shin Kyūtī Hanī, also known as New Super Android Cutey Honey or by the ADV Films title New Cutey Honey) is a 1994 Japanese anime series in the Cutie Honey media franchise created by Go Nagai.
- enciphering The Beaufort cipher, created by Sir Francis Beaufort, is a substitution cipher similar to the Vigenère cipher, with a slightly modified enciphering mechanism and tableau.
23 words made from the letters equtiy
4 letter words made from equtiy:
Misspelling of the day