Correct spelling for EXAPTING
We think the word exapting is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for exapting
- exacting Got a temper I should say, and is likely to prove an exacting mistress.
- exalting There dangling pears exalting scents unfold.
- exciting These last few days have been so exciting.
- existing As yet, she had no suspicion whatever of the engagement existing between Mr. Hastings and her cousin.
- exporting The centre of European exchanges-Antwerp in the sixteenth, as London to-day-has always performed one supremest function-that of regulating the flow of metals from the New World by means of exporting the overplus to the East.
- exulting Stripes, imprisonment, and the gnawings of hunger, had broken his lofty spirit for a season; and, to use his master's own exulting expression, he was "as humble as a dog."
- Excepting "Well, these lines apply admirably to my first expedition, excepting that it was more funny than sad.
- Exempting While the believers, he feels, should exert every effort to obtain from the authorities a permit exempting them from active military service in a combatant capacity, it is their duty at the same time, as loyal and devoted citizens, to offer their services to their country in any field of national service which is not specifically aggressive or directly military.
- Exerting To profit by good advice people must have a glimpse of happiness to look forward to as a reward for exerting themselves.
- exiting The Financial Times reported that Barrows appointment was opposed by Oliver Robbins, the permanent secretary at the Department for Exiting the European Union, who wanted to take control of negotiations with the EU himself.
220 words made from the letters exapting
3 letter words made from exapting:
5 letter words made from exapting:
4 letter words made from exapting:
Misspelling of the day