Correct spelling for FAILTY
We think the word failty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for failty
- facility It had been the stockbroker's fate to enter the money market at a time when fortunes were acquired with an abnormal facility.
- faculty But I suppose this faculty not equal alike in all.
- fail I've never knowed it to fail."
- failed But when the Professor arrived, her courage failed her.
- fairly Nothin' Verplanck could do or say was right in his father's eyes; an' though he managed to work the farm fairly well, he never made any money off it, an' that made the old man mad.
- falter She regarded him searchingly, but the simple directness of his gaze caused her own eyes to falter, and she turned into the house with a deep breath that was very like a sigh.
- fatty Sinclair saw Fatty put his hand on the shoulder of his companion.
- fault But is that my fault!
- faulty I had come into the regiment faulty in my grammar and doubtful in accent, ignorant especially of those things which in every civilisation are taken for granted but never explained in full; I was ignorant, therefore, of the key which alone can open that civilisation to a stranger.
- fealty It is these in arms against us who have forgotten their fealty to their King.
- felt He was very much better to-day, felt quite another man.
- filet The filet can also be larded with bacon and cooked in butter and Marsala only.
- filly Skittish filly was among his phrases; but she had a bearing and a gaze that forbade the dip in the common gutter for wherewithal to paint the creature she was.
- filter " Filter," he called, impatiently, "open this hanged vault, will you?
- filthy It is loathsome, filthy and disgusting.
- fitly Henry George had not then declared his gospel; and, although I felt that there was something very faulty in the scheme, I did not declare in my article on the subject that an acre in Collins street might be of more value than 50,000 acres of pastoral land 500 miles from the seaboard, and was therefore more fitly liable to taxation for the advantage of the whole community, who had given to that acre this exceptional value.
34 words made from the letters failty
3 letter words made from failty:
4 letter words made from failty:
Misspelling of the day
- closed-end funds