Correct spelling for FAMLIY
We think the word famliy is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for famliy
- amelia You will not, then, reproach me, Amelia?
- facile Upon these sums Varney had lived very pleasantly, and he saw with a deep sigh the approaching failure of so facile a resource.
- fail A man came to the door, took my letter, and said madam should have it without fail.
- fairly When I see him fairly settled I shall come home.
- fall Why did this duty not fall to the men of the post?"
- famine But in the space of three years thereafter was so great famine in the city, that the father had will to thrust the son away from his house.
- famish C is the CORN-LAWS, that famish'd the poor; D is the DEBT, that will famish them more.
- female Her face was rather long and white, and she had long female eyes with dark lashes, and her eyes were full of tenderness.
- filly He learned only a poor lesson the first day, for, on coming in sight of the schoolhouse, he heard a rush of feet behind him and saw his filly charging down the trail.
- filmy Over the courtyard and the house floated a round, sombre, and lingering cloud, dragging behind a tail of tangled and filmy streamers-like the dishevelled hair of a mourning woman.
- firmly "No, I was so firmly persuaded that the beggar was you.
- flay They strip them bare, flay them and cut away the flesh about the heel.
- fly I must yet fly!
- foamy What causes a Foamy Omelet to "fall"?
- folio The three plays not printed in the fourth folio are the Birth of Merlin, or the Child has lost his Father, a tragi-comedy, said by Langbaine to be by Shakespeare and Rowley; John King of England his troublesome Reign; and the Death of King John at Swinstead Abbey.
- folly "I alone am to blame," he muttered, "for mine was the folly.
- formally In the teeth of this treaty, Mr. Fox proposed a direct and most scandalous breach of our faith, formally and recently given.
- fully And, when every chance was fully weighed, was that of those who had left us the best?
- Fame But I look forward to wealth and fame in the future.
- Familiar As he stepped into the familiar entrance-hall, Bryce paused, raised his head and sniffed suspiciously, like a bird-dog.
- Families When his grandson, my father, came to marry, he boasted his direct descent from Israel Kimanyer, and picked his bride from the best families.
- Family Family joys, it seemed, were not for him.
- familial It was previously identified as clinical entities known as Bylers disease and Greenland-Eskimo familial cholestasis.
- Farley Farley, during Dan's absence, had been almost as much disturbed as had Dave.
- Emily The room was empty; and again Mary's sensitive heart trembled for the welfare of those already so dear to her; but Lady Emily did not appear to understand the nature of her feelings.
- Amalia POST, AMALIA, secures suff.
- Foley We've been too busy, haven't we, Miss Foley?
44 words made from the letters famliy
3 letter words made from famliy:
4 letter words made from famliy:
Misspelling of the day
- am distinguished from
- art deficient in
- art in mid-air
- be satisfied