Correct spelling for FASTTER
We think the word fastter is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fastter
- aster I end not far from my going forth By picking the faded blue Of the last remaining aster flower To carry again to you.
- baster Namibia black 87.5%, white 6%, mixed 6.5% note: about 50% of the population belong to the Ovambo tribe and 9% to the Kavangos tribe; other ethnic groups are: Herero 7%, Damara 7%, Nama 5%, Caprivian 4%, Bushmen 3%, Baster 2%, Tswana 0.5%
- caster On the bottom of each leg is fastened an ordinary furniture caster which allows the machine to roll easily on the floor.
- easter To this request, Casanova responded with: "Summary of My Life:-my mother brought me into the world at Venice on the 2nd April, Easter day of the year 1725. She had, the night before, a strong desire for crawfish.
- falter It was with immense relief that they heard her falter in her story, for they quickly divined that there was nothing in him which responded to her effort.
- fast That shows that it was fast at all events.
- fasten He cut saplings for tent-poles, and showed me how to make the pins, and fasten down the canvas, then we built a nice little fire, and put our camp-stove over it.
- fastener SUPERIOR PAINT FOR BRICK HOUSES-To Lime Whitewash add, for a fastener, Sulphate of Zinc, and shade with any color you choose, as Yellow Ochre, Venetian Red, etc. It outlasts oil paint.
- faster Naturally, the thought of an objectionable lover occurred to me, and made my blood run the faster through my veins.
- Fasted "Indeed," said Tommy, "my good mother, I have fasted so long, and I am so hungry, that I think I could eat anything."
- fatter "Do you think we grow fatter as we grow older?
122 words made from the letters fastter
5 letter words made from fastter:
3 letter words made from fastter:
Misspelling of the day
- disturbance the peace