Correct spelling for FEDERL
We think the word federl is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for federl
- deal I am not such a child that I do not see and understand a great deal more than you think I do.
- dell I lifted my face to the sky; it was just sunrise, beautiful; bits of long and curling cloud brushed any way close on the blue, and rosy and white, deliciously cool; the grass was all grey, our dell in shadow, and the tops of the trees burning, a few birds twittering.
- fade Mr. Twemlow had borne great troubles well, and been cheerful even under long suspense; but now a disappointment close at home, and the grief of beholding his last hopes fade, were embittered by mystery and dark suspicions.
- fdr Aquarama Aquarium Theater of the Sea, also known as Aquarama, was a unique 1960s aquarium attraction located in South Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the intersection of Broad Street and Hartranft Street, just west of the South Philadelphia Sports Complex, south of Marconi Plaza, north of FDR Park, Philadelphia Naval Shipyard and Philadelphia Naval Hospital.
- fed A well-fed cougar will creep upon and secure only about one in seven of the deer, elk, antelope or mountain sheep that he stalks.
- federal That Hugh should go North and join the Federal army was taken as an insult, while Mrs. Worthington and Alice were closely watched, and all their sayings eagerly repeated.
- federally Mines, which are under the authority of the British Columbia Ministry of Energy and Mines Federally regulated employers, which are under the authority of Federal Labour Program within Employment and Social Development Canada WorkSafeBC is the exclusive workers compensation insurer in British Columbia, Canada, covering more than 200,000 registered employers and 2.
- fedora Besides, the evaporation of the water in our cloth-wrapped canteens and basket-covered demijohn was frightfully great; I feared lest the supply would not last us through to Fedora Spring.
- feed And the cows: there's hardly any feed for them."
- feeder "Current was supplied to the road by underground feeder cables from the dynamo-room of the laboratory.
- feel He told me I must write and tell you, so that you needn't feel anxious.
- feeler The mother meantime surveyed my empty plate and empty cup with distinct disapproval, and put out a feeler: "Mijnheer houdt niet van Hollandsche kost?"
- fell I fell on my knees and begged her to forgive me.
- feller He sat there eying me, and then drawled, sleepily: "Thet ain't no call to wake a feller, is it?"
- feral According to the Grubb (2005), Rangifer tarandus is "circumboreal in the tundra and taiga" from "Svalbard, Norway, Finland, Russia, Alaska (USA) and Canada including most Arctic islands, and Greenland, south to northern Mongolia, China (Inner Mongolia; now only domesticated or feral?
- fetal Many countries allow for abortion only through the first or second trimester, and some may allow abortion in cases of fetal defects, e.
- fete The boatmen gave an impromptu fete which lasted part of the night, and to witness which an immense crowd covered the shore, testifying the most ardent joy.
- fetter And glorious passion, too, it seemed, so stern and repressed-a passion which hugged a fetter, a splendid misery of denial.
- feudal Lady Lundie alone still met feudal antiquities with a cheerful front.
- fiddler When he was being led away, the Jew screamed after him; 'You vagabond, you dog of a fiddler, now you will get your deserts!
- fielder "We'll get him yet," retorted the burly fielder.
- fodder Eagles did not scruple to steal from one another, horses ate one another's fodder; why human beings should not do likewise had always puzzled Mr. Hyde.
- folder Take hold of the book at the edge between index and middle finger of the left hand and lift it out of the boards at the head; the right hand, with the help of the folder, turns the pasted lap inwards and rubs it well down without creases or wrinkles.
- fuel The Austrians, in their impatience to obtain fuel, could not be persuaded to spare them, and the inhabitants now avoid a walk which they once delighted in.
- furl It became necessary to furl the upper sails, for the ship threatened to ground, and if she did so she was lost.
- Del But I'd like to know of this lady, my lady Dulcinea del Toboso, where she learned this way she has of asking favours.
- Feet The woman sprang to her feet.
- Fidel The 1994 Balseros Crisis was ended by the agreement of the Wet feet, dry feet policy between Bill Clinton and Fidel Castro.
- Ferrell Buddy Hobbes, protagonist of the film Elf, played by Will Ferrell Buddy Lee, a doll that served as an advertising mascot for Lee Jeans in the mid-20th century and the turn of the 21st century Buddy Lembeck, a character on the 1980s TV sitcom Charles in Charge Buddy Pine, the alter ego of Syndrome, the supervillain from the 2004 film The Incredibles
- feeds In old horses, chopped hay or ground feeds should be fed when necessary.
- feeders But as for feeding time, Tom said it was better than fifty plays to watch them, and the tricks they were up to, to cheat their feeders, and one another.
39 words made from the letters federl
4 letter words made from federl:
5 letter words made from federl:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends