Correct spelling for FEELT
We think the word feelt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for feelt
- fault It wasn't my fault."
- fealty Perfect religious liberty was allowed, and there was no check at that day upon the government, provided it preserved its fealty to the King and the Lords Proprietors.
- feat No. It's first big feat is to cross the Atlantic.
- feed If he is hungry, we will feed him; if he is in want, both hands shall be stretched out for his aid.
- feedlot Feedlot Alley is a nickname given to a 500 km² area northwest of Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada known for its intensive livestock operations.
- feel If I don't feel I've got him that way-" She knew what he meant.
- feeler "But I don't like doing that sort of thing," she went on, throwing out a feeler.
- fell On October 9th Lyons fell before the Jacobins.
- felled "That blow would have felled an ox," he cried, and Mowbray told him how Roger once, in the market square of Richmond, had, for a wager, brought down an old bull with a straight punch between the eyes.
- felt I felt that this would be no easy enemy to have.
- field Longstreet, however, with most of his Staff, bivouacked on the field.
- filet The Belgian or Dutch dish filet américain is also made of finely chopped ground beef, though it is seasoned differently, and either eaten as a main dish or can be used as a dressing for a sandwich.
- fillet Bone four pigeons, and make a forcemeat of some fillet of veal, some ham fat, some grated breadcrumbs, mushrooms, truffles, a shalot, a bouquet garni, a little cayenne, pepper and salt, mixed with butter cooked over the fire and then pounded in a mortar; put some of this forcemeat into the pigeons and stew them gently for half an hour.
- flat Gordon threw himself flat to the floor.
- fleet "French fleet standing in, must have slipped Cornwallis.
- flit Den his min' flit f'om dat to Miss Sally, an' he's aimin' to cyar her off like she was a 'lasses bar'l or a yahd ob calico.
- fuel Besides, when winter was upon them, it was no winter of discontent, for if the fire gave out and the fuel could not be afforded, could they not always waltz together?
- fueled The anti-war sentiment by Asian Americans was fueled by the racial inequality that they faced in the United States.
- Feet Swiftly Schuyler rose to his feet.
- Filed He stood there, revolver in hand, and as they filed past him, all the fight gone out of them now, he counted 580 prisoners, including 20 unwounded officers.
- Fled He had fled without awakening his companions.
- feels She is old and feels very miserable at being left all alone.
- FLT The Bernoulli numbers are related to Fermat's Last Theorem (FLT) by Kummers theorem (Kummer 1850), which says: If the odd prime p does not divide any of the numerators of the Bernoulli numbers B2, B4, …, Bp − 3 then xp + yp + zp = 0 has no solutions in nonzero integers.
- felts 327. Tarpaulins coated with sand, for vans; felts and tow, tarred or coated with pitch, G. W......100 kil. .28
14 words made from the letters feelt
5 letter words made from feelt:
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly