Correct spelling for FELOOW
We think the word feloow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for feloow
- below From below still came a murmur of confusion; but in this room all was quiet.
- fallow All those that she had seen had horrified her with their fallow-deer laughter and their coarse limbs.
- fell What a pity we fell just at that moment!
- fella He bad fella boy that altogether.
- fellow "By your leave, my good fellow.
- felon "Lady," said he, "with your permission, I will take upon me your quarrel, and to-morrow I will seek to encounter this felon."
- felony Louis Bonaparte had nearly ruined himself by his felony; he saved himself by his ferocity.
- flaw "No, for all my good plans that I have invented turn out to have a bad flaw in them.
- fellows Perhaps one of the boats has come in and the fellows are looking for us now.
29 words made from the letters feloow
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with