Correct spelling for FLOGHT
We think the word floght is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for floght
- fight Be it so; but you shall not fight, was my answer.
- flat "You don't have to come out flat with it if you don't want to.
- fleet There was no object in putting Mrs. Bardell into the Fleet.
- flight He came down again, and tried the other flight.
- flighty I couldn't help wondering if some of 'em would have put themselves out much if it had been some poor flighty old woman.
- flirt To stay all alone, that is, surrounded by commonplace men, who will want to flirt with me, and be carried away by the whirl of pleasure.
- flit Did a faint, faint shade of regret flit over the parchment-like face?
- float This little spot, if the egg is gradually turned, will always float over the upper surface of the egg.
- flog While it is not supposed to be practiced on women, on men over sixty-five or on boys under fifteen, the police flog indiscriminately.
- flood But always when he was nearest to the breaking point, and the rush of feeling was at flood, there crept up beside him the shadow that threatened his very existence and hers.
- floret Awns may be long (several centimeters) or short, straight or curved, single or multiple per floret.
- flout Tell all the world throughout That all's but vanity, Her pleasures doe but flout With sly security.
- Floyd But only an hour before he had met Miss Floyd in the street, and the look she then gave him had stirred his heart, and left a tinge of shadowy regret on his feelings.
- flights He had taken short flights of a few yards and then had been obliged to rest.
24 words made from the letters floght
Misspelling of the day
- all a sudden
- all off
- art grossed out by
- art guard
- be in midair
- beared comparison
- beat someone to it