Correct spelling for FOIRE
We think the word foire is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foire
- afire The sun set in a gold and crimson glory, working its magic metamorphosis on river, banks, and bottoms, painting the colored cliffs and setting afire the crystals in which their clay was rich.
- faerie We are under Yew Tree at Myrtle Grove where Raleigh and Spenser smoked, read manuscript Faerie Queene, and planted first potato.
- fair There was nothing fair about the thing at all.
- fare Instead of a passage to England, he saw in a straight line before him the only journey which a mortal may take without paying his fare.
- fibre Her real proportions were only to be divined at the waist, all else was fibre-cloth and conjecture.
- fiery As a matter of fact, he had more than once before made ready to put his convictions to a fiery proof by a final sacrifice,-leaving his home and spending his remaining days in utter solitude.
- fir "Give me of your balm, O Fir-tree!
- fire Madelon grew red as fire.
- fired "You fired first," returned Cerizet.
- flier The fastest flier of the Heliumetic Navy could not quickly enough have carried me far from this hideous creature.
- foe Above all, it was necessary to keep their main armies well in touch with one another and with the foe.
- foray By universal acclamation, after the Manassas foray, Pope was promoted to the same distinction; and had it been possible to penetrate to the Federal headquarters, the mirth of those ragged privates would hardly have diminished.
- force Force of will can do a lot."
- fore I have been called the Old Woman of Beare since your fore-great-grandfather's time.
- forge I'm ready to take a position again and forge right ahead.
- forte "Mr. Rice's forte is a poetic drama.
- four One man let him take four.
- fourier George Ripley published an essay in the Dial, in which he heralded Fourier as the great man who was destined to regenerate society; but Fourier has passed away, and society continues in its old course.
- foyer She was a writer, the author of "Le Compagnon du Foyer."
- fr J. Field, John Filaretovna, Nadeschda Finck, Henry T. Flavigny, Comte Fleury, Duchesse de, Flotow, Fr.
- free You talk pretty free to me, and I can to you."
22 words made from the letters foire
5 letter words made from foire:
forie, foire, fiero.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all