How to spell FOKES correctly?
If you're constantly misspelling "fokes", fear not, as there are possible correct suggestions for this common error. One option could be "folks", a term often used to refer to people or individuals. Remember to double-check your spelling to ensure accurate communication and avoid any potential confusion.
List of suggestions on how to spell fokes correctly
- Cokes I prefer Pepsi to Cokes.
- coves The small boat navigated through the narrow coves and secluded beaches along the coastline.
- evokes The painting evokes feelings of happiness and nostalgia.
- fake The designer bag that she bought for a fraction of the cost turned out to be fake.
- fakers The internet is full of fakers and imitators looking for attention and praise.
- fakes She discovered that the online store was selling fakes of designer handbags.
- Fees The college announced they would be raising tuition fees for the upcoming school year.
- flakes She pelted him with flakes of snow.
- floes The ship had to navigate through the ice floes in order to reach the North Pole.
- Flukes The fishing trip went great until we caught some Flukes.
- foes You have foes to contend with on your quest.
- Fogies The new generation of employees want to modernize the workplace, but the fogies in management are resistant to change.
- fogs The dense fogs made it difficult for drivers to see on the highway.
- folks Folks around here are really friendly and welcoming.
- forges He forges documents proving his innocence.
- forks I used my forks to eat my breakfast.
- Foxes Foxes are known for their cunning and adaptability.
- goes She goes to the gym every morning at 6 am.
- pokes She pokes her little brother in the ribs to make him laugh.
- tokes My friend takes small tokes from his cigarette before putting it out.
- yokes The yokes of the oxen were too tight.
Misspelling of the day