Correct spelling for FOLOW
We think the word folow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for folow
- fallow Now they were in the dark together, and it was not comprehended in her scheme of things to let circumstance lie fallow.
- fellow What a splendid fellow he was!
- fl [c] The name of the wheeled towers described above, page 338 fl.
- flaw This done, even Peggy's anxious glances could not detect any other flaw in the machine.
- floe Well, the house is anything but good, Jimmie, and I wish Floe lived somewhere else.
- flood After the flood came the ebb.
- floor And don't consider the floor; that can be wiped up."
- flow Ernest was rocked to sleep that night by the ebb and flow of thoughts and resolutions and plans for his future conduct, whereas Canalis slept the sleep of the conqueror, which is the sweetest of slumbers after that of the just.
- foal He will name his next foal Mario Nobili.
- foil So like the genuine article in the shape of the bottle, the topping of gilt-foil, the arrangement of wire and string, that as the stinging foam overflowed the goblet, snapping in iridescent bubbles at the cautious sipper's nose, and evaporated, leaving nothing in particular at the bottom, it was barely possible to believe the vintage other than the genuine article from Fleet Street.
- folio T Folio 86, front-continued.
- Flew The time flew away rapidly.
- Flo You an' Flo had better go to bed.
- Flown He has flown his last flight.
- flows "My old blood flows more swiftly already, and if I only had a thousand talents left to give.
- FILO Anthem", by Doug Wimbish from the album Trippy Notes for Bass & Remixes "Anthem", by Filo & Peri featuring Eric Lumiere "Anthem", by Leonard Cohen from the album The Future "Anthem", by Moby from the album Everything Is Wrong "Anthem", by Phantom Planet from the album The Guest "Anthem", by Ringo Starr from the album Ringo 2012 "Anthem", by Rush from the album Fly by Night "Anthem", by Zebrahead from the album Broadcast to the World Hymnen (Anthems), composition by Karlheinz Stockhausen
- FOL Saxo, Book II, ed. Ascensius, fol. xv b; ed. Holder, p. 51, l. 4.
- Foley Thus, my dear Foley, for want of something better we have recourse to ourselves, and strike out the best amusements we can from such materials.
13 words made from the letters folow
Misspelling of the day
- cold sweats