Correct spelling for FOOOR
We think the word fooor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fooor
- boor You've been very kind to me and I should be an awful boor if I wasn't grateful.
- door Mrs. Shiffney looked toward the door.
- fair I ask you, now; isn't that fair?"
- far Is he so far gone as that?
- favor "I never shall seek favor through any other.
- fear After all, it might be only a fear.
- fir "That the fir-cones," said the second.
- floor It wasn't made for a floor; get on your hands and knees, and the weight won't be all in one place.
- flour Flour rose as high as $50 a sack, and one day a small quantity sold for eighty cents a pound.
- foe Now, such a foe hath found the woman in me!
- food The food is wrong.
- fool The more fool he!
- foot You always go by foot.
- Fer Fer Gawd's sake don't shoot!
- FOO One feels, neaw 'at times are so nippin', A mon's at a troublesome schoo', That slaves like a horse for a livin', An, flings it away like a foo; But, as pleasur's sometimes a misfortin, An' trouble sometimes a good thing,- Though we liv'n o'th floor, same as layrocks, We'n go up, like layrocks, to sing.
5 words made from the letters fooor
Misspelling of the day
- a certain degree