Correct spelling for FORYA
We think the word forya is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for forya
- foray The foray was over, and the party-"having burned a village, and killed some boors"-were on their return.
- fore Todder day he gib me slip fore de sun up and was gone de whole ob de blessed day.
- fray The whole pack leap to the fray; struggling, howling, fighting as they come ripping at comrade and foe alike.
- freya I drew my breath through my teeth, I can tell you, and Freya swore.
- fry When cool and stiff shape into croquettes, dip in egg and crumbs, and fry in deep fat.
- frye P. Frye; Ulysses S. Grant was nominated by Roscoe Conkling and seconded by Wm.
- fryer When I came on deck, says Mr. Fryer, Mr. Bligh was standing by the mizen-mast, with his hands tied behind him, and Christian holding the cord with one hand, and a bayonet in the other.
- fury At Evreux, the democrats had full scope for the exercise of their iconoclastic fury.
- Fora C. Eu fora ja do ifante, e podera ser del Rey.
- forays Occasionally he is accompanied and assisted in his forays by daring men from various commands, who are at home on leaves of absence or furloughs, while a few seem to be directly and continually under his control.
22 words made from the letters forya
5 letter words made from forya:
Misspelling of the day