Correct spelling for FOSS
We think the word foss is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for foss
- boss And it is hers, in her own right, to boss over and to keep or to sell or to do as we please with."
- doss At her wit's end, she took Little Buck and Breezy and went away to visit a married daughter whose husband worked in a machine-shop in a valley settlement, leaving Doss Provine to stay with his kin for the time.
- fess Fess some het watter, an' some linen cloots.
- floss Fine floss silk was used in soft colourings, and whole surfaces were covered with tiny embroidered sprays of natural-coloured flowers.
- fosse It was very high and surrounded by a fosse still clearly recognisable in spite of the landslips.
- fuss Why all this fuss, we ask, over what you do?
- loss I was really at a loss how to get out.
- moss "The nest was built of small twigs and grasses, and covered on the outside with lichens, moss, and cobwebs, making it appear as part and parcel of the tree.
- ross Mr. Ledgard has come to meet you, Miss Ross, so you'll be all right.
- toss I wouldn't give the toss of a copper for it-but I can have it.
- Poss Nom. it, they, Poss.
- foes Where is the thought of honour, If foes are married for a daughter's sake?
- fops Unhappily a clique, composed of a few fools and fops, overshadows the others.
- fogs But let us shake off the rainy fogs, which hide our immortal beauty and sweep the earth from afar with our gaze.
- FOBS In the Land of Steady Incomes, Where the watches all have fobs, You will see no haggard fathers Pleading, in despair, for jobs; You will hear no hungry children Crying, while their mothers pray, In the Land of Steady Incomes, Where there's dinner every day.
1 words made from the letters foss
3 letter words made from foss:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten