Correct spelling for FOURUM
We think the word fourum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fourum
- durum Example understory flora associates in the mixed broadleaf/podocarp forests of Rakiura include Blechnum blechnoides and Blechnum durum.
- farm Anyway, Uncle Jim's farm joined our farm on the east.
- firm With burning cheek and flashing eye the young lord of Falkenstein rose, and with a firm voice exclaimed, "Mechtildis belongs to me; she has solemnly given herself to me forever."
- foam In another instant the breaker fell and swept him with irresistible violence up the beach amid a turmoil of hissing foam.
- fore Sure, who'd have eyes for any one else when you were to the fore?"
- forearm In the brilliance of the electric light she could see the fair skin of the wrist and forearm within the whiteness of his shirt-sleeve.
- form Who can imagine the shape or form of the immortal soul?
- forum The Forum is a most interesting spot, and is familiar to all readers of "The Last Days of Pompeii."
- frame A little apprehensive shudder swept through Grell's frame.
- frump He asked for admittance; she answered him "No!" Frumpaty, frumpaty, frump!
- fury Her eyes-you know how large they are-were twice their usual size, and blazed with scorn, fury, and hatred for the traitor.
- quorum A quorum consists of a majority of each house, and a majority of those present and voting is necessary to a choice.
- rum You'll have your mouthful of rum to-morrow, and go hang."
- Forums These groups eventually unified to form the Association of Adventist Forums after meeting with church leaders in 1967.
- Fora Patient advocates give a voice to patients, survivors and their carers on healthcare-related (public) fora, informing the public, the political and regulatory world, health-care providers (hospitals, insurers, pharmaceutical companies etc.
- From It seemed to come from his right.
- Fum Hit make me feel so cole un kuse dat I des tuck'n come 'way fum dar, un ef dey's sump'n' n'er dar, hit'll be dem un Riah fer't.
- FROMM Erich Fromm and other thinkers of critical theory speak of boredom as a common psychological response to industrial society, where people are required to engage in alienated labor.
25 words made from the letters fourum
4 letter words made from fourum:
5 letter words made from fourum:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of