Correct spelling for FOVE
We think the word fove is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fove
- cove Sylvia said to herself that she would turn homewards when she came within sight of this cove,-Headlington Cove, they called it.
- dove In spite of his regeneration," continued the clergyman, casting a good-humored glance on the dove-colored suit of the viscount, "you perceive that first impressions will remain.
- five No one would have believed that that voice had been all but silent for five whole years.
- foe "There is neither sight nor sound of the foe here," murmured the Indian.
- fore Gathering all there was of strength left in him Kid Bedloe pushed to the fore and went down the hall; and Thornton followed at his heels.
- jove By Jove, girl, you're in as deep as I am, now; and, besides, you gave me your word that you'd help me, didn't you?
- love "You know I could never feel anything but love for you.
- move He was afraid to move.
- rove Either would go forth from the family on the appointed day-or perhaps only Corin would go, and Bonniebell remain behind-but anyway, one, if not both of them would go forth, and rove the morning-flushed hills, alone and free and singing and on the look-out for somebody, and they would look just like pictures of young Greeks, and nobody would laugh, as they did at the poor lady who walked in Greek robes down the Strand....
- Hove There she lay, hove to, or anchored below the Dean House, which could be seen peeping out between two sandy hills.
- Wove Back and forth across Sparrer's field of vision he wove, investigating every likely hiding-place, approaching each with infinite care, tense, alert, the picture of eagerness, prepared to spring at the first move of his quarry.
1 words made from the letters fove
3 letter words made from fove:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten