Correct spelling for FRAKE
We think the word frake is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for frake
- brake And the Disciple, after a little space of silence, bowed himself, and thus brake forth.
- drake After the "green-drake" has lived his short life and disappeared, there is a lull in the fishing, and the sportsman may with advantage take himself off to London to see the Oxford and Cambridge cricket match.
- fake Sometimes the owner of goods was involved in a fake robbery.
- faker "You mean to say that faker is going to Paris to buy model gowns?" Morris demanded.
- fare The rope railway runs every 5 minutes, fare 1d.
- flake Denton's Statement- Man in the Miocene-Flints from Pontlevoy-Flint-flake from Aurillac-Marks on bones near Pouance-Implements from Colorado and Wyoming-Eocene-Glacial Periods during the Miocene.
- forage For the most part the little parties of cavalry were well received by the populace; the majority of Valencians were in favor of King Charles, and that night, when they halted, the weary horses obtained ample supplies of grain and forage, and the troopers were made welcome to the best the villages afforded.
- forsake No, said I; it relates to one who I did not think would have been so ready to forsake his friends!
- frame It must be difficult to get yourself again into the proper frame of mind."
- frank I have no doubt he was very frank on this head.
- frau My gravest respects to Frau Lisbeth.
- fray The Court is much concerned in this fray, and I am glad of it; hoping that it will cause some good laws against it.
- freak I don't believe that strange freak of yours did you any good.
- Forager Marksman, as a good forager, also brought with him several mules laden with provisions.
30 words made from the letters frake
4 letter words made from frake:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of