Correct spelling for FRE
We think the word fre is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for fre
- are How very kind you are to me!"
- fare "The fare is six dollars.
- fe The distance from Santa Fe and the mountain passes was clearly indicated.
- fee I was clever enough, anyhow, to get a good nurse at a small fee."
- fire He sat long before the fire in Sir Nicholas' old room, now his own study.
- foe My dearest foe; i.
- fore The boy saw him raise the off fore-leg.
- fr To these must be added Rudge, Fr.
- free And to you-had you been in time to set him free?
- fret You know I never encourage my children to fret about what cannot be helped."
- frey He then named six of the most powerful chieftains present, who had been his most active opponents, and declared that he meant to offer them up to Odin and Frey for good crops.
- Ere It seemed a thousand, thousand years ere he rose to his feet.
- Fer I wouldn't 'a' had it happen fer fifty dollars."
- Fie Carruthers stroked his moustaches and laughed: Fie, fie, mother!
- Fred Fred obeyed, carrying kitty in his arms.
- FREQ since then Al Baghdadia 2 is first entertainment channel in Iraq, B2 freq on Nilesat ( Frequency: 11747, S/R: 27500, Pol: Horizontal, Fec: 4/3) .
1 words made from the letters fre
3 letter words made from fre:
Misspelling of the day