Correct spelling for GREATEN
We think the word greaten is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for greaten
- crate "Load this crate in the cargo jet," he cried.
- create "Let me assure you, my lord," Hermon protested, "that had I remained able to continue to create, the success of the Demeter would never, never have rendered me faithless to the conviction and method of creation which I believed right; nay, before losing my sight, my whole soul was absorbed in a new work which would have permitted me to remain wholly and completely within the bounds of reality."
- cretan The great champion whom David met and slew in the vale of Elah was a Cretan, a Pelasgian, one of the Greeks before the Greeks, wearing the bronze panoply with the feather-crested helmet which his people had adopted in their later days in place of the old leathern cap and huge figure-eight shield.
- crete Was it from here that the type was introduced into the megalithic area, or did the megalithic people bring with them a tradition of building rock-tombs totally distinct from that which is represented by the tombs of Egypt, Cyprus, and Crete?
- Created The lower order of created beings seemed to Drennen to be the truly higher order.
- Creating On one occasion when Washington was speaking in Boston, Trotter was among those arrested for creating a disturbance during the lecture.
- creates The objection to most of this kind of literature is the intermixture of facts and valuable suggestions with so much that is not only useless, but absolutely pernicious, by the confusion it creates.
168 words made from the letters greaten
5 letter words made from greaten:
garet, anger, gater, geert, anter, genea, geter, arent, green, genet, negre, atene, egret, eaten, ragee, reate, arete, gerea, regna, gerne, eagre, tegra, agent, ergen, erent, getae, renga, neger, renta, tegea, renge, tenga, agner, reang, etgar, etang, taeng, egert, terna, ragen, ratee, genre, netra, nager, grean, enter, teare, tange, terne, agere, earnt, egner, graet, negar, tenge, agene, ranee, geant, ntare, rente, range, negra, tener, naret, eager, retag, etage, eater, agren, gener, gante, aegre, tager, naree, grate, enger, ertan, enate, teera, great, gente, entre, greet, agree, angre, grant, tagen.
3 letter words made from greaten:
4 letter words made from greaten:
Misspelling of the day
- intentional action
- young ester
- youngest er