How to spell GURNY correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "gurny" could be "gurney" which is a wheeled stretcher commonly used in hospitals or "gurnie" which could possibly be a surname or a unique term for a specific object or name.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell gurny correctly
- Carny The carny tried to entice people to play his rigged game at the carnival.
- corny The jokes in that movie were so corny I couldn't even laugh at them.
- Ginny Ginny was the popular girl in our grade.
- guano The cave was filled with a pungent odor of guano.
- gunk I had to clean the gunk out of the drain.
- GUNKY I can't help but feel a bit gunky after spending all day in the pool.
- gunny The sergeant kept a gunny bag of extra ammunition on his person at all times.
- Guns Guns should only be used by trained professionals in situations that warrant their use.
- gurney The gurney was covered in blankets.
- gurneys The hospital's emergency room was crowded with patients on gurneys waiting for treatment.
- urn The funeral director brought in the urn containing the ashes of my grandmother.
Misspelling of the day