Correct spelling for HAITIEN
We think the word haitien is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for haitien
- chitin Unlike chitin extracted from crustaceans, for example, this chitin contains no heavy metals.
- hairline And the hairline, the magnified hairline down the center separates the two cartridge cases.
- haiti Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Honduras Hong Kong Howland Island Hungary
- haitian Maybe I am working for the Haitian Government now. It is a contract.
- halting But at my halting speech Buell became even more smiling and voluble.
- harden But happily, professions which harden the heart and fill it with odious passions, are very rare.
- harte The train had not yet left the station; there stood the parlor-car which Harte had seats in; and he was followed aboard for those last words in which people try to linger out pleasures they have known together.
- hasten When the tide shall turn Our grateful hearts will hasten his reward.
- hate I hate a long walk.
- hater Perhaps, however, Puritan hypocrisy was not so widespread or so powerful in the time of Shakespeare as it is nowadays; perhaps, too, Shakespeare was not so good a hater as Mr. Swinburne, nor so strenuous a moralist as Coleridge was, at least in theory.
- hatpin And ever, ever, ever, ever, always the hatpin! The more he reared to plunge the fairer the mark.
- Hasting On April 3, 1790 there was a sale by Oliver Hasting to M. le chevalier Chs. Boucher de la Bruere, de Boucherville, of a Negro of the name of Antoine, aged eight years and a half.
- Hating I prefer hating her."
- Hardin "Buck Duane, do you remember Hardin?" he asked, in scarcely audible voice.
- Hattie I heard Aunt Hattie tell Mother so at the very first, when he came.
110 words made from the letters haitien
5 letter words made from haitien:
3 letter words made from haitien:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re