Correct spelling for HALLIDES
We think the word hallides is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hallides
- hades Jennie, intrepid driver herself, clutched her brother's arm at times, as the vehicle lurched, but Curtis made it all a joke by shouting, "It is always easy to slide into Hades-the worst is soon over."
- hillside Here we can see how the slopes are protected, for in making the road the workmen cut deep into the hillside.
- Halves "I'm so sorry, so sorry," Ingeborg was murmuring, who did nothing by halves, neither penitence, nor humility, nor gratitude.
- Maladies They lay white with grief in their rows of beds, above which ignoble science had hung the placards of their maladies.
- Hollis To begin with, who is Mr. Hollis?
- Holidays "My friend," she said to me, "came yesterday in order to bid farewell to me until the Christmas holidays.
- alludes In his letter to his ambassador at Paris Charles I alludes to documents exchanged between Chateauneuf and Fontenay-Mareuil on the one side, and the lords commissioners appointed to give a ruling.
- collides Examples of global bifurcations include: Homoclinic bifurcation in which a limit cycle collides with a saddle point.
296 words made from the letters hallides
3 letter words made from hallides:
5 letter words made from hallides:
4 letter words made from hallides:
Misspelling of the day
- came rest
- in dependant
- taking mean
- taking meaning