Correct spelling for HEAFTY
We think the word heafty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heafty
- haft Her eyes were closed, and I thought at first that she had fainted from some fright until, almost at the same instant, I saw this dagger-" here Sybil stooped and picked up the dagger that she had dropped a few minutes before-"driven to its haft in her chest.
- heady Though it looks very innocent, it is really very strong and heady.
- heart This he had not now the heart to do.
- hearty Do you meanwhile keep hearty and "funny"!
- heat Besides, as yet 'twas Spring; then why this heat?
- heavy The very air seemed heavy with a wished-for silence.
- heft And after I had enquired round a little, and considered the heft of his mind, and the weight of example, I felt he would do it.
- hefty "No," sez I, "you're not very hefty anyway."
61 words made from the letters heafty
3 letter words made from heafty:
5 letter words made from heafty:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re