Correct spelling for HEALTY
We think the word healty is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for healty
- fealty The greatest baron could never lose view entirely of those principles of the feudal constitution which bound him, as a vassal, to submission and fealty towards his prince; because he was every moment obliged to have recourse to those principles, in exacting fealty and submission from his own vassals.
- haley Haley ran up and down, stamped, cursed, and swore.
- halt Taffy came to a halt.
- halter It would be a good thing, though, to put his muzzle on; that's it hangin' over there by the shed; it's like a halter, and straps up his jaws.
- hasty We got in only an hour ago, and after a very hasty dinner came to the Opera.
- heady On hearing this, Eisirt, in whom the heady wine and ale had done their work, burst out laughing; and the King turned to him, saying, "Eisirt, what hath moved thee to this laughter?"
- heal This hurt had found no time to heal, and in the fierce fighting on the Night of Fear it burst open and bled much.
- healed He had regained his strength, and his wounds had healed with the remarkable rapidity that nature effects in people who lead a primitive life; only the hurt in his heart remained.
- healer Then came the great sensation-the Faith Healer converted Laura Sloly.
- health It will tell on your health some day."
- healthy Then it's an outdoor life-healthy, free-why!
- heart "Alix knows," he said in his heart.
- hearty Our good-natured hostess, however, had done her best to supply his place, and we bade her a hearty farewell, with much shaking of hands.
- heat "I cannot stand this heat," said North Wind to himself.
- hefty "Now, this seems to have been a pretty hefty sort of fellow, because the marks are big.
- held This time he held out his hand to her.
- Dealt This is that Teule whom we dealt with yesterday and who escapes.
- Haled Here he was immediately haled before the officer in command of the garrison and closely questioned, through an interpreter, as to his connection with the matter of bringing arms to the rebels.
91 words made from the letters healty
4 letter words made from healty:
3 letter words made from healty:
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way