Correct spelling for HEAVIN
We think the word heavin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for heavin
- havana The weather was extremely hot and oppressive, and, for the first time since I left Havana, I really suffered from the heat.
- haven It was at once seen that feminine instinct had solved the question, and the name was adopted, "to convey the idea of what such an institution should be, namely, a place in which the unhappy might obtain a refuge; a quiet haven in which the shattered bark might find the means of reparation or of safety;"-a term which became the parent of numberless imitations, some of them, it must be confessed, only so called by a miserable irony.
- heave "Hanging around until you should heave into sight.
- heaven "By heaven it's too bad!
- heavens Good heavens, my lord; no!
- heaving As soon as I saw her, I gave her the key, although I did not know what it meant, and my friend, heaving a deep sigh, told me that she would explain everything as soon as we were safe in her room.
- heavy Oh, what a heavy one!
- Having She is getting used to having things; soon she will be getting used to having people.
- Hiving If even so small a piece of comb as this cannot be procured, let a thin line of melted wax be drawn, lengthwise, over the middle of each frame, and let the colony be examined, on the second day after hiving, and all the frames which contain irregular comb, be removed.
- heavier And she thought about her husband, fleetingly, contrasting him with Roy Gilbert, who seemed to have grown heavier in mind as well as in person these last years.
57 words made from the letters heavin
4 letter words made from heavin:
5 letter words made from heavin:
6 letter words made from heavin:
Misspelling of the day
- became useless
- goes all out
- in accuracy