Correct spelling for HELLIUM
We think the word hellium is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hellium
- gallium Gallium is best detected by means of its spark spectrum, which gives two violet lines of wave length 4171 and 4031.
- helium It was easier to cool the helium bath of the brain if it only had to be lowered 175 degrees or so.
- hellion "Ain't she one gosh-awful crazy hellion?" he called softly to Wilbur, and returned to the horse, whose mechanism was understandable.
- hellish Thus they lived joyously, fearing no angry foe Until the hellish fiend wrought them great woe.
- hello At this juncture a Ridge boy, who had pushed aside the bear-skin curtain and was gazing with mouth wide open at the proceedings, suddenly cried out: "Why, hello, boys!
- helm Pass up the trumpet, sir; port your helm, fellow; give it to them, boys-give it to the proud English dogs!"
- he'll " He'll get nothing," Pete said.
80 words made from the letters hellium
4 letter words made from hellium:
3 letter words made from hellium:
Misspelling of the day