Correct spelling for HEMETS
We think the word hemets is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for hemets
- hearts "I think we had better give it up," she said softly; "it only makes our hearts ache."
- hermes In speaking of Hermes among the other 'Workers', who were 'pillars in square form', he says, 'As to Hermes, the poems of Homer have given currency to the report that he is a servant of Zeus and leads down the spirits of the departed to Hades'.
- Helmets I can very well imagine These old Persian lords and ladies Sitting in their pleasant gardens, Dreaming, dozing, where the shade is; Almond trees a mass of blossom, Roses, roses, red as wine, With the helmets of the tulips Flaming in a martial line, While beside a marble basin, With a fountain gushing forth, Stands a red-legged crane, alighted From the deserts of the North.
- emits From there they can see the little garden, where the darkness is gathering, and the black smoke which the chimney emits beneath the lowering clouds.
- homes Yet in a thousand homes, thousands of cordial hands will be extended on the great First of January, and to all of them we wish a Happy New Year.
- meets When you had a lover before your marriage, of whom you did not tell your husband or his friends-when this gentleman afterward meets you, writes to you-I saw the letter-" "You saw the letter!"
- hermits 17 The Hermits of Egypt, .
- heeds "Them sheep be beautiful," whispers the innkeeper; but the stranger heeds him not.
- heats He knows very well that if he takes a piece of platinum-foil, and heats a piece of lead upon it, or if he takes a piece of platinum-foil, such as we have here, and heats things upon it that have lead in them, his platinum is destroyed.
- hamlets Nor was there any deficiency of timber; a well-wooded chateau, with its lawn and plantations, here and there presenting itself, while quiet hamlets and solitary cottages, scattered in great abundance over the scene, gave to it an appearance of life and prosperity exceedingly bewitching.
- HEMS For that purpose Misses Grizzy and Jacky seated themselves on each side of her; and, after duly preparing their voices by sundry small hems, Miss Grizzy thus began: "I'm sure-I declare-I dare say, my dear Lady Juliana, you must think we are all distracted."
44 words made from the letters hemets
5 letter words made from hemets:
3 letter words made from hemets:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of